Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The End.....

We turned a round n saw..........

A young & HOT chick standing at the place were laid Moi-Sne-Menor (yes my frenz HOOOOOTTTT!!!!).

We were confused & we looked @ each other, hoping someone would be able to answer our queries.

She really looked calm as a cucumber(Oye, thank you, Siddhuji). She was busy doing some exercise. She got a bit conscious with all the eyes on her.

I walked up to her n asked, “Who are you?”

She shot back saying “You know me”, with a big smile on her face.

I got really confused, coz I had never seen her before.

I asked her again “Do we know each other?”

She said “Yeah”, with a smile on her face.

I was getting irritated; I knew she was playing with me.

This time I spoke harshly “Am sorry, am not in a mood to play riddles, so please introduce yourself again.”

She took the hint from my voice & said “Am the same creature whom u were capturing in your camera.”

I was stunned.

I uttered to myself “So, Elango n Kuppu were successful with their magic”.

“I don’t think so.” she interrupted.

“Why do you think so?” I enquired.

She held my hand n took me into a corner & …………….

………………… (don’t get any ideas ppl, this story doest have an ‘A’ certificate, let me continue with the narration)

She said in a serious voice:

“Coz am an Ecchadari Girl, I can take any form, I was just resting here n decided to take n new form 2day, but accidentally you ppl caught sight of me. I usually come here to have some rest & go unnoticed by the tribals. I had to come out into to my real form coz I cannot stay in a particular form for a longtime.”

I was shocked; I couldn’t believe my ears, coz I had seen all this only in Mithun Da movies & X-men series(you can compare her to Mystique, I hope you guys(Ziom & Snehal) remember how Mystique ditched us).

She spoke louder so that everybody could hear “Now that you ppl found me, I’ll name the creature after your names. I’ll name the creature Moi-Sne-Menor

Saying this she waked away from us. All the people started waving @ her, along with Elango n Kuppu who were now conscious. She turned around n waved us back.

I had written down everything by then. I looked up n waved her back. She smiled back @ me & vanished after that. She had requested me not to reveal her true story until, it’s was very important.

Now that I have answered all your questions, as to why the creature was named Moi-Sne-Menor. I would like to thank Dr.Snehal & Mr.Ziom for their support & all the viewers of futsal-mania for the continued interest.

Last but not the least I’ll like to thank Elango & Kuppu.

6 comments:

HP said...

Comment first, read later is my mantra :-)

Cheers,
HP

HP said...

What a lame ending to a gr8 start...

Anyways, whats this with this girlie template??

Cheers,
HP

kurt said...

#HP

Algae man, Algae.
You forgot durning monsoon its greenery everywhere.
Neways how did u come to know abt the post.

njoi
Kurt

HP said...

@Kurt,

Well Dude, main bhi ichha-hari hoon :-)

Cheers,
HP

kurt said...

#HP

You are more of a Luccha-hari. :)

njoi
Kurt

HP said...

To Bolo Hari Om Hari...

Cheers,
HP